Mummu Sport was created with a simple belief that the sport, entertainment and media industries were intersecting in new ways that had the potential to change each forever.
As sports have evolved so has the organisation of major sports events. Sports fans engage with their favourite events, teams and athletes in more ways than ever before and event organisers are finding it increasingly difficult to manage the expectations of their fans and stakeholders whist maintaining ever increasing event budgets.
Founder, Marcel Berger created Mummu Sport to offer organisers of major sports events unique and innovative opportunities to better engage their fans, athletes and other stakeholders by identifying and commercialising key event assets. Mummu partners with its clients to identify, produce and commerclise event experiences while offering event organisers a low risk model to manage events and drive revenues.
Mummu is creating some of the most commercially innovative, exciting and powerful products and assets in the worlds of sport, hospitality and travel.
Founder and CEO of Mummu Sport, Marcel Berger, leads a dedicated and cutting edge team of strategists, rights managers, travel and logistics experts and athlete managers across its sport and travel business units delivering:
- Team logistics;
- Delegate and official travel;
- Travel Office development;
- Fan engagement;
- VIP experiences;
- Functions and events;
- Sponsor and media logistics;
- Ground transport planning;
- Accommodation contracting;
- Travel contracting and coordination;
- New product launches;
- Development of commercial platforms;
- Athlete contracts;
- Endemic and non-endemic sponsorship contracts; and
- Global expansion and penetration.
Mummu Sport operates under the following principles:
- A collaborative approach to working with rights holders, suppliers, customers, media partners and talent;
- A commitment to inch-wide, mile-deep expertise. We succeed because we are serious about being the very best at what we do;
- A positive, solutions oriented approach to everything we undertake;
- A central service model that provides support and strength across all of our operating divisions; and
- A dedication to building the best team in the market. Our personnel are passionate, creative and diverse in their skill set. They are experienced, technically proficient, commercially savvy and they LOVE sport;
These operating principles have delivered outstanding results for our clients and have seen Mummu Sport maintain triple figure growth in annual revenues over the past 3 years. This growth has recently been acknowledged by the following awards: